Synthetic Grass for Your Home or Commercial Location
Artificial grass that looks like the real thing; only better and stronger.
At first glance, synthetic grass from Mountview Landscaping looks as naturally beautiful as real sod. It’s almost impossible for anyone to spot the difference.
Upon closer inspection, you’ll see it’s more than just “fake grass.” It’s a tough, durable, and gives your home or commercial business that lush, green, neatly manicured appearance without the maintenance.
Synthetic grass for the home
As a busy homeowner, you want to enjoy your downtime without the maintenance headaches.
Artificial turf achieves that for you in a variety of ways:
- No mowing, fertilizing, or other care required once its installed
- Does not need to be watered
- No need to worry about brown spots or dead patches
- Will not become damaged due to flooding or pooling after heavy rains (perfect for sloped yards and landscape designs)
- Always looks perfect
Synthetic grass is also safe for children and pets in the backyard because it’s:
- Completely independent of chemical and organic lawn care products
- Anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-allergenic
Synthetic grass for the business
When it comes to your commercial business or condominium property, first impressions are critical. Yet, you don’t have the time to tackle ongoing grounds maintenance yourself.
Synthetic grass is incredibly versatile, which means it can handle any and all locations.
- Employees, customers, delivery agents walking on it
- Installing signage
- Incorporating landscape lighting into to artificial turf
- Daycare play yards
- The very dry areas between sidewalks and buildings
- Dog runs at veterinary clinics
- Ideal for playground, recreational (i.e. golfing greens) or dog-run areas
- Can easily be installed on rooftop patios
- Install safety lighting, including lampposts for your tenants
- Ideal for apartment balconies
Synthetic grass also helps your bottom line:
- Save on watering and lawn care costs
- Won’t become damaged due to snow and ice management in winter
- Reduces risk of trips and falls due to uneven grass)
- Keeps your property looking beautiful despite site or weather conditions
Professional synthetic grass installation available
Should you decide to bring artificial turf to your residential or business location, the team at Mountview Landscaping will gladly install it for you.
We’ll make sure every piece is a perfect fit by taking time to account for things like:
- Slopes, edges, and borders
- Soil compaction and mulch accumulation
- Aggregate application
- Precise seaming
- Infill requirements
When finished, you’ll have a stunning, picture-perfect lawn that will stay that way for years and years to come.
Looking for synthetic grass? Contact us today
Whatever your artificial grass requirements are, Mountview Landscaping has the products and experience to exceed them for you.